Monday, September 14, 2015

Those little amazing things about Denmark

So  I received two letters, one for electricity and one for gas. They asked me to count my meter and tell them the numbers. Trust, honesty. It's amazing. In Greece that would have never worked :D

I also called my service- one of many I cant pronounce. I was told as a newly single mom I am entitled to some tax deduction. I told them I have no papers to prove it yet. But they took my word for it.  Not only they help people who were not born here, but they value and validate the hardship of being a single mother AND they trust you...

On another note, I am running up and down all day from school to school, juggling roles from student to teacher.
Its really not easy, especially since the school I m a student in has a hard time "placing" me. I know too much but then again too little and I do not appreciate being talked down to.

Bah, we ll see how that goes :)


I dont have much time to write though.


No comments:

Post a Comment